Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessRole of AV Nodal Ablation in Cardiac Resynchronization in Patients With Coexistent Atrial Fibrillation and Heart FailureA Systematic ReviewAnand N. Ganesan, Prashanthan Sanders, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessAV Junction Ablation in Heart Failure Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Treated With Cardiac Resynchronization TherapyThe Picture Is Now Clear!Maurizio Gasparini, Paola Galimberti, et al.
- Restricted accessCatheter-Deliverable Hydrogel Derived From Decellularized Ventricular Extracellular Matrix Increases Endogenous Cardiomyocytes and Preserves Cardiac Function Post-Myocardial InfarctionJennifer M. Singelyn, Karen L. Christman, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More