Coronary Artery Disease
Coronary Artery Disease: Editorial Comment
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessPrognostic Value of Myocardial Viability by Delayed-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease and Low Ejection FractionImpact of Revascularization TherapyBernhard L. Gerber, Jean-Louis J. Vanoverschelde, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted accessEfficacy and Safety of Dabigatran Compared to Warfarin in Patients With Paroxysmal, Persistent, and Permanent Atrial FibrillationResults From the RE-LY (Randomized Evaluation of Long-Term Anticoagulation Therapy) StudyGreg Flaker, Stuart Connolly, et al.
Letter to the Editor
APPROPRIATE USE CRITERIA
- Restricted accessACCF/SCAI/STS/AATS/AHA/ASNC/HFSA/SCCT 2012 Appropriate Use Criteria for Coronary Revascularization Focused UpdateA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Thoracic Surgeons, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, American Heart Association, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, and the Society of Cardiovascular Computed TomographyManesh R. Patel, John A. Spertus, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More