Author + information
vol. 6 no. 1 250-253
- Received October 23, 1984
- Revision received January 25, 1985
- Accepted February 21, 1985
- Published online July 1, 1985.
Copyright & Usage:
American College of Cardiology Foundation
- Geoffrey O. Hartzler, MD, FACCa,
- Lee V. GiorgiD,
- Antoni M. Diehl, MD, FACC and
- William R. Hamaker, MD, FACC
- ↵aAddress for reprints: Geoffrey O. Hartzler, MD, Medical Plaza 11-20, 4320 Wornall Road, Kansas City, Missouri 64111.
Severe focal right coronary artery spasm, demonstrated on angiography, occurred in a 12 year old girl undergoing attempted electrode catheter ablation of a right atrial right ventricular free wall accessory pathway.
- Received October 23, 1984.
- Revision received January 25, 1985.
- Accepted February 21, 1985.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation