- Restricted accessAmelioration by nitroglycerin of left ventricular ischemia induced by percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty: Assessment by hemodynamic variables and left ventriculographyAndrew J. Doorey, Wolfgang Kübler, et al.
- Restricted accessSilent myocardial ischemia: Hemodynamic changes during dynamic exercise in patients with proven coronary artery disease despite absence of angina pectorisHeinz O. Hirzel, Hans P. Krayenbuehl, et al.
- Restricted accessTomographic gated blood pool radionuclide ventriculography: Analysis of wall motion and left ventricular volumes in patients with coronary artery diseaseJames R. Corbett, James T. Willerson, et al.
- Restricted accessIntimal proliferation of smooth muscle cells as an explanation for recurrent coronary artery stenosis after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyGarth E. Austin, Daniel F. Phillips, et al.
- Restricted accessTwo-dimensional echocardiographic evaluation of right ventricular size and function in newborns with severe right ventricular outflow tract obstructionEckardt Trowitzsch, Stephen P. Sanders, et al.
Reports on therapy
- Restricted accessRegional wall motion improvement after coronary thrombolysis with recombinant tissue plasminogen activator: Importance of coronary angioplastyEric J. Topol, Edward P. Shapiro, et al.
- Restricted accessResults of a randomized prospective trial of intraaortic balloon counterpulsation and intravenous nitroglycerin in patients with acute myocardial infarctionJohn T. Flaherty, Myron L. Weisfeldt, et al.
Letters to the editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More