VIEWPOINT AND COMMENTARY
- Restricted accessLong-Term Outcomes of Older Diabetic Patients After Percutaneous Coronary Stenting in the United StatesA Report From the National Cardiovascular Data Registry, 2004 to 2008William B. Hillegass, Pamela S. Douglas, et al.
- Restricted accessA Prospective Randomized Multicenter Comparison of Balloon Angioplasty and Infrapopliteal Stenting With the Sirolimus-Eluting Stent in Patients With Ischemic Peripheral Arterial Disease1-Year Results From the ACHILLES TrialDierk Scheinert, ACHILLES Investigators, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessPrognostic Value of Coronary Magnetic Resonance Angiography for Prediction of Cardiac Events in Patients With Suspected Coronary Artery DiseaseYeonyee E. Yoon, Hajime Sakuma, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
Heart Valve Disease
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
FROM THE ACC
- Restricted accessPulmonary Perfusion ImagingNew Insights Into Functional Consequences of Pulmonary Embolism Using a Multicomponent Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging ProtocolDirk Frechen, Cosima Jahnke, et al.
- Restricted accessContemporary Patterns of Fractional Flow Reserve and Intravascular Ultrasound Use Among Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in the United StatesInsights From the National Cardiovascular Data RegistryPhilip B. Dattilo, John C. Messenger, et al.
Letters to the Editor
HEALTH POLICY STATEMENT
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- View More