- Restricted accessHigh-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol and Particle Concentrations, Carotid Atherosclerosis, and Coronary EventsMESA (Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis)Rachel H. Mackey, Samia Mora, et al.
Atherosclerosis: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessIndependent and Incremental Role of Quantitative Right Ventricular Evaluation for the Prediction of Right Ventricular Failure After Left Ventricular Assist Device ImplantationAndrew D.M. Grant, Thomas H. Marwick, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessDoes the Left Atrial Appendage Morphology Correlate With the Risk of Stroke in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation?Results From a Multicenter StudyLuigi Di Biase, Fiorenzo Gaita, et al.
Atrial Fibrillation: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessHealth-Related Quality of Life After Transcatheter or Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement in High-Risk Patients With Severe Aortic StenosisResults From the PARTNER (Placement of AoRTic TraNscathetER Valve) Trial (Cohort A)Matthew R. Reynolds, David J. Cohen, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
FROM THE ACC
Letters to the Editor
- Restricted accessThe Predictive Value of Plasma Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin on Cardiovascular Death and All-Cause Mortality Might Be Mediated by LeukocytosisGiuseppe Lippi, Gianfranco Cervellin, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More