- Restricted accessLipoprotein(a) as a Potential Causal Genetic Risk Factor of Cardiovascular DiseaseA Rationale for Increased Efforts to Understand its Pathophysiology and Develop Targeted TherapiesSotirios Tsimikas, Jennifer L. Hall, et al.
- Restricted accessApolipoprotein(a) Genetic Sequence Variants Associated With Systemic Atherosclerosis and Coronary Atherosclerotic Burden But Not With Venous ThromboembolismAnna Helgadottir, Kari Stefansson, et al.
Antithrombotic Therapy: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessValidation of Dynamic 3-Dimensional Whole Heart Magnetic Resonance Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Against Fractional Flow Reserve for the Detection of Significant Coronary Artery DiseaseRoy Jogiya, Sven Plein, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Jul 20 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 21 2019
- View More