- Restricted accessElevated Plasma Fibrinogen Rather Than Residual Platelet Reactivity After Clopidogrel Pre-Treatment Is Associated With an Increased Ischemic Risk During Elective Percutaneous Coronary InterventionLawrence Ang, Ehtisham Mahmud, et al.
Quality and Outcomes
Quality and Outcomes: Editorial Comment
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessReproducibility of Echocardiographic Techniques for Sequential Assessment of Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction and VolumesApplication to Patients Undergoing Cancer ChemotherapyPaaladinesh Thavendiranathan, Thomas H. Marwick, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
FROM THE ACC
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More