- Restricted accessPopulation Trends in Percutaneous Coronary Intervention20-Year Results From the SCAAR (Swedish Coronary Angiography and Angioplasty Registry)Marieke L. Fokkema, Bo Lagerqvist, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessTransluminal Attenuation Gradient in Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography Is a Novel Noninvasive Approach to the Identification of Functionally Significant Coronary Artery StenosisA Comparison With Fractional Flow ReserveDennis T.L. Wong, Sujith K. Seneviratne, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
Congenital Heart Disease
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted accessAdult Congenital Heart Disease Incidence and ConsultationA Survey of General Adult CardiologistsSusan M. Fernandes, American College of Cardiology, Adult Congenital Heart Disease Working Group, and the Adult Congenital Cardiac Care Associate Research Network, et al.
APPROPRIATE USE CRITERIA
- Restricted accessAppropriate Use of Cardiovascular Technology2013 ACCF Appropriate Use Criteria Methodology Update: A Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task ForceRobert C. Hendel, Ralph G. Brindis, et al.
- Restricted accessACCF/HRS/AHA/ASE/HFSA/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR 2013 Appropriate Use Criteria for Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators and Cardiac Resynchronization TherapyA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, Heart Rhythm Society, American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, Heart Failure Society of America, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, and Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic ResonanceAndrea M. Russo, Lynne Warner Stevenson, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Aug 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Thu Aug 08 2019
- View More