- Restricted accessStrategies of Clopidogrel Load and Atorvastatin Reload to Prevent Ischemic Cerebral Events in Patients Undergoing Protected Carotid StentingResults of the Randomized ARMYDA-9 CAROTID (Clopidogrel and Atorvastatin Treatment During Carotid Artery Stenting) StudyGiuseppe Patti, Germano Di Sciascio, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted accessAssociation of Epicardial Fat With Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Incident Myocardial Infarction in the General PopulationThe Heinz Nixdorf Recall StudyAmir A. Mahabadi, Stefan Möhlenkamp, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease: Editorial Comment
Echo for Infected Electrical Devices
Echo for Infected Electrical Devices: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessDiagnostic Classification of the Instantaneous Wave-Free Ratio Is Equivalent to Fractional Flow Reserve and Is Not Improved With Adenosine AdministrationResults of CLARIFY (Classification Accuracy of Pressure-Only Ratios Against Indices Using Flow Study)Sayan Sen, Justin E. Davies, et al.
- Restricted accessVERIFY (VERification of Instantaneous Wave-Free Ratio and Fractional Flow Reserve for the Assessment of Coronary Artery Stenosis Severity in EverydaY Practice)A Multicenter Study in Consecutive PatientsColin Berry, Keith G. Oldroyd, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
FROM THE ACC
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More