Coronary Heart Disease
- Restricted accessSex Differences in Presentation and Outcome Among Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Coronary Artery Disease Treated With Contemporary Medical Therapy With or Without Prompt RevascularizationA Report From the BARI 2D Trial (Bypass Angioplasty Revascularization Investigation 2 Diabetes)Jacqueline E. Tamis-Holland, BARI 2D Study Group, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Relationship Between Metabolic Risk Factors and Incident Cardiovascular Disease in Europeans, South Asians, and African CaribbeansSABRE (Southall and Brent Revisited)—A Prospective Population-Based StudyTherese Tillin, Nish Chaturvedi, et al.
Cardiometabolic Risk: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessQuality of Life Assessment in the Randomized PROTECT AF (Percutaneous Closure of the Left Atrial Appendage Versus Warfarin Therapy for Prevention of Stroke in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation) Trial of Patients at Risk for Stroke With Nonvalvular Atrial FibrillationOluseun Alli, David Holmes, et al.
Heart Valve Disease
- Restricted accessMitral Valve Enlargement in Chronic Aortic Regurgitation as a Compensatory Mechanism to Prevent Functional Mitral Regurgitation in the Dilated Left VentricleJonathan Beaudoin, Ehud Schwammenthal, et al.
Heart Valve Disease: Editorial Comment
Peripheral Vascular Disease
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
- Restricted accessPotential Impact of Concomitant Valvular Lesions and Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery on Outcome in Low-Gradient Severe Aortic Stenosis With Preserved Ejection FractionMackram F. Eleid, Patricia A. Pellikka, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- View More