- Restricted accessStandardized Cardiovascular Data for Clinical Research, Registries, and Patient CareA Report From the Data Standards Workgroup of the National Cardiovascular Research Infrastructure ProjectH. Vernon Anderson, James E. Tcheng, et al.
- Restricted accessPre-Procedural Estimate of Individualized Bleeding Risk Impacts Physicians' Utilization of Bivalirudin During Percutaneous Coronary InterventionSeshu C. Rao, Steven P. Marso, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted accessRivaroxaban in Patients Stabilized After a ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionResults From the ATLAS ACS-2–TIMI-51 Trial (Anti-Xa Therapy to Lower Cardiovascular Events in Addition to Standard Therapy in Subjects with Acute Coronary Syndrome–Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction-51)Jessica L. Mega, C. Michael Gibson, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessPulsatile Hemodynamics in Patients With Exertional DyspneaPotentially of Value in the Diagnostic Evaluation of Suspected Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionThomas Weber, Bernd Eber, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
Biomarkers: Editorial Comment
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
FROM THE ACC
Letters to the Editor
- Restricted accessManagement of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation (Compilation of 2006 ACCF/AHA/ESC and 2011 ACCF/AHA/HRS Recommendations)A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice GuidelinesJeffrey L. Anderson, Win-Kuang Shen, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Tue Jan 28 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Tue Jan 28 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sun Jan 26 2020
- View More