- Restricted accessIs Hospital Admission for Heart Failure Really Necessary?The Role of the Emergency Department and Observation Unit in Preventing Hospitalization and RehospitalizationSean P. Collins, Mihai Gheorghiade, et al.
- Restricted accessA Meta-Analysis Reporting Effects of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors and Angiotensin Receptor Blockers in Patients Without Heart FailureGianluigi Savarese, Pasquale Perrone-Filardi, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessBiomarkers of Chronic Cardiac Injury and Hemodynamic Stress Identify a Malignant Phenotype of Left Ventricular Hypertrophy in the General PopulationIan J. Neeland, James A. de Lemos, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of Serelaxin on Cardiac, Renal, and Hepatic Biomarkers in the Relaxin in Acute Heart Failure (RELAX-AHF) Development ProgramCorrelation With OutcomesMarco Metra, John R. Teerlink, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA Clinical Practice Guideline Methodology Summit ReportA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice GuidelinesAlice K. Jacobs, Mark R. Somerfield, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More