- Restricted accessSevere Aortic Stenosis and Coronary Artery Disease—Implications for Management in the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement EraA Comprehensive ReviewSachin S. Goel, Samir R. Kapadia, et al.
- Restricted accessChanges in Plaque Lipid Content After Short-Term Intensive Versus Standard Statin TherapyThe YELLOW Trial (Reduction in Yellow Plaque by Aggressive Lipid-Lowering Therapy)Annapoorna S. Kini, Pedro R. Moreno, et al.
Patent Foramen Ovale and Stroke
Patent Foramen Ovale and Stroke: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Restricted accessSocioeconomic Disparities in the Use of Cardioprotective Medications Among Patients With Peripheral Artery DiseaseAn Analysis of the American College of Cardiology's NCDR PINNACLE RegistrySumeet Subherwal, Paul S. Chan, et al.
Congenital Heart Disease
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
FROM THE ACC
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More