Mini-Focus: Left Atrial Closure in Atrial Fibrillation
- Restricted accessPercutaneous Left Atrial Appendage Closure With the AMPLATZER Cardiac Plug Device in Patients With Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation and Contraindications to Anticoagulation TherapyMarina Urena, Réda Ibrahim, et al.
Mini-Focus: Left Atrial Closure in Atrial Fibrillation: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessEffects of Bariatric Surgery on Human Small Artery FunctionEvidence for Reduction in Perivascular Adipocyte Inflammation, and the Restoration of Normal Anticontractile Activity Despite Persistent ObesityReza Aghamohammadzadeh, Anthony M. Heagerty, et al.
Cardiometabolic Risk: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessDirect or Coincidental Elimination of Stable Rotors or Focal Sources May Explain Successful Atrial Fibrillation AblationOn-Treatment Analysis of the CONFIRM Trial (Conventional Ablation for AF With or Without Focal Impulse and Rotor Modulation)Sanjiv M. Narayan, John M. Miller, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessCopeptin Helps in the Early Detection of Patients With Acute Myocardial InfarctionPrimary Results of the CHOPIN Trial (Copeptin Helps in the early detection Of Patients with acute myocardial INfarction)Alan Maisel, W. Frank Peacock, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More