- Restricted accessLow Levels of High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol and Increased Risk of Cardiovascular Events in Stable Ischemic Heart Disease PatientsA Post-Hoc Analysis From the COURAGE Trial (Clinical Outcomes Utilizing Revascularization and Aggressive Drug Evaluation)Subroto Acharjee, William S. Weintraub, et al.
- Restricted accessLow High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Is Not a Risk Factor for Recurrent Vascular Events in Patients With Vascular Disease on Intensive Lipid-Lowering MedicationAnton P. van de Woestijne, Frank L.J. Visseren, et al.
Cardiometabolic Risk: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessClinical Characteristics and Outcomes of Young and Very Young Adults With Heart FailureThe CHARM Programme (Candesartan in Heart Failure Assessment of Reduction in Mortality and Morbidity)Chih M. Wong, John J.V. McMurray, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessEfficacy, Safety, and Outcomes of Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation in Patients With Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionTomoko Machino-Ohtsuka, Kazutaka Aonuma, et al.
- Restricted accessInfluence of Sex on Risk Stratification With Stress Myocardial Perfusion Rb-82 Positron Emission TomographyResults From the PET (Positron Emission Tomography) Prognosis Multicenter RegistryJenna Kay, Leslee J. Shaw, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
Hypertension: Editorial Comment
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted accessLipoprotein Subclass Profiling Reveals Pleiotropy in the Genetic Variants of Lipid Risk Factors for Coronary Heart DiseaseA Note on Mendelian Randomization StudiesPeter Würtz, Mika Ala-Korpela, et al.
- Restricted accessResponseLipoprotein Subclass Profiling Reveals Pleiotropy in the Genetic Variants of Lipid Risk Factors for Coronary Heart Disease: A Note on Mendelian Randomization StudiesAnette Varbo, Børge G. Nordestgaard, et al.
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More