Author + information
Fihn SD, Gardin JM, Abrams J, et al. 2012 ACCF/AHA/ACP/AATS/PCNA/SCAI/STS Guideline for the Diagnosis and Management of Patients With Stable Ischemic Heart Disease: A Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines, and the American College of Physicians, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Thoracic Surgeons. J Am Coll Cardiol 2012;60:e44. doi:10.1016/j.jacc.2012.07.013.
1. In Section 1.7, Figure 3 (p. e56). The green diamond-shaped box associated with the “LBBB on ECG” box should read, “Exercise Echo or Pharm Stress MPI/Echo”. The sentence currently reads, “MPI or Echo w/ exercise”.
2. In Section 18.104.22.168, Class 1, Recommendation 1 (p. e74). The sentence should read, “Exercise echo or pharmacological stress with either nuclear…” The sentence currently reads, “Pharmacological stress with either nuclear…”
3. In Section 22.214.171.124, Table 12, Row 14, Column 1, “Test” (p. e75). The sentence should read, “Exercise Echo or pharmacological stress with MPI or Echo”. The sentence currently reads, “Pharmacological stress with nuclear MPI or Echo”.
4. In Section 3.3.2., Column 1, Table 14 footnote, Line 6 (p. e80). The sentence should read, “Adapted from Snow et al. (377a)”. The sentence currently reads, “Adapted from Gibbons et al. (7)”.
5. In Section 126.96.36.199, Column 1, Line 16 (p. e98). The sentence should read, “Trandolapril was further tested in the PEACE…” The sentence currently reads, “Perindopril was further tested in the PEACE…”
6. In the Reference Section, Column 1, (p. e138). The Reference section should include reference “377a. Snow V, Barry P, Fihn SD, et al. Evaluation of primary care patients with chronic stable angina: guidelines from the American College of Physicians. Ann Intern Med. 2004;141:57-64.”
- American College of Cardiology Foundation