- Restricted access4-Year Clinical Outcomes and Predictors of Repeat Revascularization in Patients Treated With New-Generation Drug-Eluting StentsA Report From the RESOLUTE All-Comers Trial (A Randomized Comparison of a Zotarolimus-Eluting Stent With an Everolimus-Eluting Stent for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention)Masanori Taniwaki, RESOLUTE All-Comers Investigators, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted accessAchievement of Optimal Medical Therapy Goals for U.S. Adults With Coronary Artery DiseaseResults From the REGARDS Study (REasons for Geographic And Racial Differences in Stroke)Todd M. Brown, Monika M. Safford, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessPrognostic Performance of Multiple Biomarkers in Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary SyndromeAnalysis From the MERLIN–TIMI 36 Trial (Metabolic Efficiency With Ranolazine for Less Ischemia in Non−ST-Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes–Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction 36)Ryan G. O’Malley, David A. Morrow, et al.
Biomarkers: Editorial Comment
Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
Heart Valve Disease
- Restricted accessGross and Histological Features of Excised Portions of Posterior Mitral Leaflet in Patients Having Operative Repair of Mitral Valve Prolapse and Comments on the Concept of Missing (= Ruptured) Chordae TendineaeWilliam C. Roberts, Robert F. Hebeler, et al.
Venous Thromboembolism: Editorial Comment
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted accessClinical Spectrum of Isolated Left Ventricular NoncompactionThromboembolic Events, Malignant Left Ventricular Arrhythmias, and Refractory Heart FailureDaniele Muser, Alessandro Proclemer, et al.
- Restricted accessEarly Post-Discharge Bleeding and Antiplatelet Therapy Discontinuation Among Acute Myocardial Infarction Patients Treated With Percutaneous Coronary InterventionTracy Y. Wang, TRANSLATE-ACS Study Investigators, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More