JACC WHITE PAPER
- Restricted accessImpact of Smoking on Long-Term Outcomes in Patients With Atherosclerotic Vascular Disease Treated With Aspirin or ClopidogrelInsights From the CAPRIE Trial (Clopidogrel Versus Aspirin in Patients at Risk of Ischemic Events)José L. Ferreiro, Dominick J. Angiolillo, et al.
- Restricted accessBody Mass Index and Mortality in Acutely Decompensated Heart Failure Across the WorldA Global Obesity ParadoxRavi Shah, GREAT (Global Research on Acute Conditions Team) Network, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessDeveloping a Risk Model for In-Hospital Adverse Events Following Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator ImplantationA Report From the NCDR (National Cardiovascular Data Registry)John A. Dodson, NCDR, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessEarly Increases in Multiple Biomarkers Predict Subsequent Cardiotoxicity in Patients With Breast Cancer Treated With Doxorubicin, Taxanes, and TrastuzumabBonnie Ky, Marielle Scherrer-Crosbie, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
FROM THE ACC
- Restricted accessPercutaneous Mitral Valve Repair With the MitraClip System for Severe Mitral Regurgitation in Patients With Surgical Mitral Valve Repair FailureCarmelo Grasso, Corrado Tamburino, et al.
Letter to the Editor
- Restricted accessTranscatheter Therapies for Mitral RegurgitationA Professional Society Overview From the American College of Cardiology, the American Association for Thoracic Surgery, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions Foundation, and The Society of Thoracic SurgeonsPatrick T. O'Gara, Carl L. Tommaso, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- View More