- Restricted accessCurrent Evidence on Treatment of Patients With Chronic Systolic Heart Failure and Renal InsufficiencyPractical Considerations From Published DataKevin Damman, John J.V. McMurray, et al.
Acute Coronary Syndromes
Acute Coronary Syndromes: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessPre-Operative Risk Factors of Bleeding and Stroke During Left Ventricular Assist Device SupportAn Analysis of More Than 900 HeartMate II OutpatientsAndrew J. Boyle, HeartMate II Clinical Investigators, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessFactors Associated With Major Bleeding EventsInsights From the ROCKET AF Trial (Rivaroxaban Once-daily Oral Direct Factor Xa Inhibition Compared with Vitamin K Antagonism for Prevention of Stroke and Embolism Trial in Atrial Fibrillation)Shaun G. Goodman, ROCKET AF Investigators, et al.
Heart Valve Disease
- Restricted accessStratification of Outcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement According to Surgical Inoperability for Technical Versus Clinical ReasonsRaj R. Makkar, Martin B. Leon, et al.
Heart Valve Disease: Editorial Comment
Heart Valve Disease
- Restricted accessOff-Pump Transapical Implantation of Artificial Neo-Chordae to Correct Mitral RegurgitationThe TACT Trial (Transapical Artificial Chordae Tendinae) Proof of ConceptJoerg Seeburger, Audrius Aidietis, et al.
- Restricted accessCirculating miR-29a, Among Other Up-Regulated MicroRNAs, Is the Only Biomarker for Both Hypertrophy and Fibrosis in Patients With Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyRoberta Roncarati, Gianluigi Condorelli, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
- Restricted accessLimits of Mendelian Randomization Analyses in Selection of Secretory Phospholipase A2-IIA as a Valid Therapeutic Target for Prevention of Cardiovascular DiseaseRobert S. Rosenson, Eva Hurt-Camejo, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyLimits of Mendelian Randomization Analyses in Selection of Secretory Phospholipase A2-IIA as a Valid Therapeutic Target for Prevention of Cardiovascular DiseaseMichael V. Holmes, Philippa J. Talmud, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Thu Sep 19 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- View More