- Restricted accessWorsening Renal Function and Outcome in Heart Failure Patients With Preserved Ejection Fraction and the Impact of Angiotensin Receptor Blocker TreatmentKevin Damman, John J.V. McMurray, et al.
EXPERT CONSENSUS STATEMENT
- Restricted accessHRS/ACC/AHA Expert Consensus Statement on the Use of Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Therapy in Patients Who Are Not Included or Not Well Represented in Clinical TrialsFred M. Kusumoto, Lisa Welikovitch, et al.
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- View More