- Restricted accessQuantitative Assessment of Myocardial Perfusion in the Detection of Significant Coronary Artery DiseaseCutoff Values and Diagnostic Accuracy of Quantitative [15O]H2O PET ImagingIbrahim Danad, Juhani Knuuti, et al.
- Restricted accessAssessment of the 12-Lead Electrocardiogram as a Screening Test for Detection of Cardiovascular Disease in Healthy General Populations of Young People (12–25 Years of Age)A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association and the American College of CardiologyBarry J. Maron, Paul D. Thompson, et al.
EXPERT CONSENSUS DOCUMENT
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More