- Restricted accessBaseline Bleeding Risk and Arterial Access Site Practice in Relation to Procedural Outcomes After Percutaneous Coronary InterventionMamas A. Mamas, British Cardiovascular Intervention Society and the National Institute for Cardiovascular Outcomes Research, et al.
- Restricted accessDrug-Eluting Balloon Versus Standard Balloon Angioplasty for Infrapopliteal Arterial Revascularization in Critical Limb Ischemia12-Month Results From the IN.PACT DEEP Randomized TrialThomas Zeller, IN.PACT DEEP Trial Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Long-Term Burden of Excessive Adiposity and Elevated Blood Pressure From Childhood on Adulthood Left Ventricular Remodeling PatternsThe Bogalusa Heart StudyChin-Chih Lai, Gerald S. Berenson, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial Atrophy and Chronic Mechanical Unloading of the Failing Human HeartImplications for Cardiac Assist Device–Induced Myocardial RecoveryNikolaos A. Diakos, Stavros G. Drakos, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Thu Sep 19 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- View More