- Restricted accessVector Flow Mapping in Obstructive Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy to Assess the Relationship of Early Systolic Left Ventricular Flow and the Mitral ValveRichard Ro, Mark V. Sherrid, et al.
- Restricted accessImpact of Initial Shunt Type on Cardiac Size and Function in Children With Single Right Ventricle Anomalies Before the Fontan ProcedureThe Single Ventricle Reconstruction Extension TrialPeter C. Frommelt, Jane W. Newburger, et al.
APPROPRIATE USE CRITERIA
- Restricted accessACC/AAP/AHA/ASE/HRS/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/SOPE 2014 Appropriate Use Criteria for Initial Transthoracic Echocardiography in Outpatient Pediatric CardiologyA Report of the American College of Cardiology Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, American Academy of Pediatrics, American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, Heart Rhythm Society, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and Society of Pediatric EchocardiographyRobert M. Campbell, Ritu Sachdeva, et al.
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More