- Restricted accessProcedural Results and Safety of Common Interventional Procedures in Congenital Heart DiseaseInitial Report From the National Cardiovascular Data RegistryJohn W. Moore, NCDR IMPACT Steering Committee, et al.
- Restricted accessComparison of Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Drivers and Circumferential Pulmonary Vein Isolation in Atrial FibrillationA Noninferiority Randomized Multicenter RADAR-AF TrialFelipe Atienza, RADAR-AF Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessNet Clinical Benefit of Antithrombotic Therapy in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation and Chronic Kidney DiseaseA Nationwide Observational Cohort StudyAnders Nissen Bonde, Jonas Bjerring Olesen, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Jul 20 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Jul 21 2019
- View More