- Restricted accessEarly Safety and Efficacy of Percutaneous Left Atrial Appendage Suture LigationResults From the U.S. Transcatheter LAA Ligation ConsortiumMatthew J. Price, Miguel Valderrábano, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
- Restricted accessBotulinum Toxin Injection in Epicardial Fat Pads Can Prevent Recurrences of Atrial Fibrillation After Cardiac SurgeryResults of a Randomized Pilot StudyEvgeny Pokushalov, Jonathan S. Steinberg, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More