- Restricted accessBivalirudin Versus Heparin With or Without Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibitors in Patients With STEMI Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionPooled Patient-Level Analysis From the HORIZONS-AMI and EUROMAX TrialsGregg W. Stone, Philippe Gabriel Steg, et al.
- Restricted accessLow-Gradient, Low-Flow Severe Aortic Stenosis With Preserved Left Ventricular Ejection FractionCharacteristics, Outcome, and Implications for SurgeryChristophe Tribouilloy, Franck Lévy, et al.
- Restricted accessManagement of Paradoxical Low-Flow, Low-Gradient Aortic StenosisNeed for an Integrated Approach, Including Assessment of Symptoms, Hypertension, and Stenosis SeverityPhilippe Pibarot, Marie-Annick Clavel, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
- Restricted accessNoncorticosteroid Immunosuppression Limits Myocardial Damage and Contractile Dysfunction in Eosinophilic Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis (Churg-Strauss Syndrome)Tomasz Miszalski-Jamka, Jacek Musiał, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyNurse Practitioners (and Other Physician Extenders) Are Not an Appropriate Replacement for Expert Physician Electrocardiogram Readers in Routine Clinical PracticeBarbara J. Drew, Mel Scheinman, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More