- Restricted accessShort- Versus Long-Term Dual Antiplatelet Therapy After Drug-Eluting Stent ImplantationAn Individual Patient Data Pairwise and Network Meta-AnalysisTullio Palmerini, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted accessSmoking Is Associated With Adverse Clinical Outcomes in Patients Undergoing Revascularization With PCI or CABGThe SYNTAX Trial at 5-Year Follow-UpYao-Jun Zhang, Patrick W. Serruys, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jun 11 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Mon Jun 24 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jun 19 2019
- View More