- Restricted accessMetabolic Disturbances Identified in Plasma Are Associated With Outcomes in Patients With Heart FailureDiagnostic and Prognostic Value of MetabolomicsMei-Ling Cheng, Ning-I Yang, et al.
- Restricted accessEffect of Naturally Random Allocation to Lower Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol on the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease Mediated by Polymorphisms in NPC1L1, HMGCR, or BothA 2 × 2 Factorial Mendelian Randomization StudyBrian A. Ference, Robert D. Brook, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More