- Restricted accessSafety and Efficacy of the Totally Subcutaneous Implantable Defibrillator2-Year Results From a Pooled Analysis of the IDE Study and EFFORTLESS RegistryMartin C. Burke, Pier D. Lambiase, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
- Restricted accessElevated Serum FibrinogenAn Independent Link Between Diabetes Mellitus, Impaired On-Clopidogrel Platelet Inhibition, and Major Adverse Cardiac Events After Percutaneous Coronary InterventionLawrence Ang, Ehtisham Mahmud, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyElevated Serum Fibrinogen: An Independent Link Between Diabetes Mellitus, Impaired On-Clopidogrel Platelet Inhibition, and Major Adverse Cardiac Events After Percutaneous Coronary InterventionDominick J. Angiolillo, Theodore A. Bass, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More