Author + information
- Introduction/Steering Committee
- Task Force 1: Training in Ambulatory, Consultative, and Longitudinal Cardiovascular Care
- Task Force 2: Training in Preventive Cardiovascular Medicine
- Task Force 3: Training in Electrocardiography, Ambulatory Electrocardiography, and Exercise Testing
- Task Force 4: Training in Multimodality Imaging
- Task Force 5: Training in Echocardiography
- Task Force 6: Training in Nuclear Cardiology
- Task Force 7: Training in Cardiovascular Computed Tomographic Imaging
- Task Force 8: Training in Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Task Force 9: Training in Vascular Medicine
- Task Force 10: Training in Cardiac Catheterization
- Task Force 11: Training in Arrhythmia Diagnosis and Management, Cardiac Pacing, and Electrophysiology
- Task Force 12: Training in Heart Failure
- Task Force 13: Training in Critical Care Cardiology
- Task Force 14: Training in Care of Adult Patients with Congenital Heart Disease
- Task Force 15: Training in Cardiovascular Research and Scholarly Activity
ACC Competency Management Committee
Eric S. Williams, MD, MACC, Chair
Jonathan L. Halperin, MD, FACC, Co-Chair
James A. Arrighi, MD, FACC
Eric H. Awtry, MD, FACC
Eric R. Bates, MD, FACC
Salvatore Costa, MD, FACC
Lori Daniels, MD, FACC
Akshay Desai, MD, FACC
Douglas E. Drachman, MD, FACC
Susan Fernandes, LPD, PA-C
Rosario Freeman, MD, FACC
Nkechinyere Ijioma, MD
Jeffrey T. Kuvin, MD, FACC
Joseph E. Marine, MD, FACC
John A. McPherson, MD, FACC
Lisa A. Mendes, MD, FACC
Chittur A. Sivaram, MBBS, FACC
Andrew Wang, MD, FACC
Howard H. Weitz, MD, FACC
↵∗ American Board of Internal Medicine Representative.
↵† American Society of Echocardiography Representative.
↵‡ American Society of Nuclear Cardiology Representative.
↵§ Society for Cardiovascular Computed Tomography Representative.
↵‖ Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions Foundation Representative.
↵¶ Society of Atherosclerosis Imaging and Prevention Representative.
↵# Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Representative.
↵∗∗ Society for Vascular Medicine Representative.
↵†† American Board for Vascular Medicine Representative.
↵‡‡ Heart Rhythm Society Representative.
↵§§ Heart Failure Society of America Representative.
↵‖‖ Dr. Lauer participated in this work as part of his official Federal duties. However, the opinions expressed in this paper do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the NHLBI, the NIH, or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
This document was approved by the American College of Cardiology Board of Trustees in March 2015. For transparency, disclosure information for the ACC Board of Trustees, the board of the convening organization of this document, is available at: http://www.acc.org/about-acc/leadership/officers-and-trustees.
The American College of Cardiology requests that this document be cited as follows: Halperin JL, Williams ES, Fuster V, Cho NR, Iobst WF, Mukherjee D, Vaishnava P, Smith SC Jr, Bittner V, Gaziano JM, Giacomini JC, Pack QR, Polk DM, Stone NJ, Wang S, Balady GJ, Bufalino VJ, Gulati M, Kuvin JT, Mendes LA, Schuller JL, Narula J, Chandrashekhar YS, Dilsizian V, Garcia MJ, Kramer CM, Malik S, Ryan T, Sen S, Wu JC, Ryan T, Berlacher K, Lindner JR, Mankad SV, Rose GA, Wang A, Dilsizian V, Arrighi JA, Cohen RS, Miller TD, Solomon AJ, Udelson JE, Garcia MJ, Blankstein R, Budoff MJ, Dent JM, Drachman DE, Lesser JR, Grover-McKay M, Schussler JM, Voros S, Wann LS, Hundley WG, Kwong RY, Martinez MW, Raman SV, Ward RP, Creager MA, Gornik HL, Gray BH, Hamburg NM, Mohler ER, White CJ, King SB III, Babb JD, Bates ER, Crawford MH, Dangas GD, Voeltz MD, Calkins H, Awtry EH, Bunch TJ, Kaul S, Miller JM, Tedrow UB, Jessup M, Ardehali R, Konstam MA, Mathier MA, Manno BV, McPherson JA, Sweitzer NK, O'Gara PT, Adams JE III, Drazner MH, Indik JH, Kirtane AJ, Klarich KW, Newby LK, Scirica BM, Sundt TM III, Warnes CA, Bhatt AB, Daniels CJ, Gillam LD, Stout KK, Harrington RA, Barac A, Brush JE Jr, Hill JA, Krumholz HM, Lauer MS, Sivaram CA, Taubman MB, Williams JL. ACC 2015 core cardiovascular training statement 4 (COCATS 4) (revision of COCATS 3). J Am Coll Cardiol 2015;65:1721–3.
Copies: This document is available on the World Wide Web site of the American College of Cardiology (http://www.acc.org). For copies of this document, please contact Elsevier Inc. Reprint Department, fax 212-462-1935, e-mail .
Permissions: Multiple copies, modification, alteration, enhancement, and/or distribution of this document are not permitted without the express permission of the American College of Cardiology. Requests may be completed online via the Elsevier site (http://www.elsevier.com/about/policies/author-agreement/obtaining-permission).
- American College of Cardiology Foundation