- Restricted accessComprehensive Echocardiographic Detection of Treatment-Related Cardiac Dysfunction in Adult Survivors of Childhood CancerResults From the St. Jude Lifetime Cohort StudyGregory T. Armstrong, Juan Carlos Plana, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
EXPERT CONSENSUS DOCUMENT
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
- Restricted accessDo Associations of Cholesterol-Overloaded Particles (HDL-C/HDL-P), HDL-C, and HDL-P With Increased Carotid Plaque Progression Depend on Adjusting for Each Other?Rachel H. Mackey, Lewis H. Kuller, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More