- Restricted accessClinical Differentiation Between Physiological Remodeling and Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy in Athletes With Marked Electrocardiographic Repolarization AnomaliesAbbas Zaidi, Sanjay Sharma, et al.
- Restricted accessChoice of Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate Equation Impacts Drug-Dosing Recommendations and Risk Stratification in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionsJessica Parsh, Hitinder S. Gurm, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Council Clinical Perspectives
Review Topic of the Week
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
- Restricted accessReplyUnderutilization of High-Intensity Statin Therapy After Hospitalization for Coronary Heart Disease: A Cause for Concern, But a Few Words of CautionRobert S. Rosenson, Paul Muntner, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Nov 12 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More