- Restricted accessMyocardial Edema After Ischemia/Reperfusion Is Not Stable and Follows a Bimodal PatternImaging and Histological Tissue CharacterizationRodrigo Fernández-Jiménez, Borja Ibáñez, et al.
- Restricted accessIsolated Systolic Hypertension in Young and Middle-Aged Adults and 31-Year Risk for Cardiovascular MortalityThe Chicago Heart Association Detection Project in Industry StudyYuichiro Yano, Donald M. Lloyd-Jones, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
- Restricted accessFluoroscopy Save Only Protocol Compared With Conventional Fluoroscopy and Cineangiogram in Percutaneous Coronary InterventionFeasibility and SafetyKamal H. Sharma, Sanjay Vaghani, et al.
- Restricted accessRisk of New-Onset Diabetes and Cardiovascular Risk Reduction From High-Dose Statin Therapy in Pre-Diabetics and Non–Pre-DiabeticsAn Analysis From TNT and IDEALPayal Kohli, John J.P. Kastelein, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Tue Feb 25 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sat Feb 22 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Wed Feb 26 2020
- View More