- Restricted accessMyocardial Edema After Ischemia/Reperfusion Is Not Stable and Follows a Bimodal PatternImaging and Histological Tissue CharacterizationRodrigo Fernández-Jiménez, Borja Ibáñez, et al.
- Restricted accessIsolated Systolic Hypertension in Young and Middle-Aged Adults and 31-Year Risk for Cardiovascular MortalityThe Chicago Heart Association Detection Project in Industry StudyYuichiro Yano, Donald M. Lloyd-Jones, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
- Restricted accessFluoroscopy Save Only Protocol Compared With Conventional Fluoroscopy and Cineangiogram in Percutaneous Coronary InterventionFeasibility and SafetyKamal H. Sharma, Sanjay Vaghani, et al.
- Restricted accessRisk of New-Onset Diabetes and Cardiovascular Risk Reduction From High-Dose Statin Therapy in Pre-Diabetics and Non–Pre-DiabeticsAn Analysis From TNT and IDEALPayal Kohli, John J.P. Kastelein, et al.
- NCDR Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion RegistryThe “Watch” Man Has ArrivedDhanunjaya Lakkireddy and Mohit K. TuragamJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- The NCDR Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion RegistryJames V. Freeman, Frederick A. Masoudi, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Evolocumab Use in HIV-Infected Patients With Dyslipidemia: Primary Results of the Randomized, Double-blind BEIJERINCK StudyFranck Boccara, Robert S. Rosenson, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Leaflet Thickening or Immobility Following Aortic Valve Replacement: Results from the Evolut Low Risk Sub-studyPhilipp Blanke, Michael J. Reardon, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology