- Restricted access6- Versus 24-Month Dual Antiplatelet Therapy After Implantation of Drug-Eluting Stents in Patients Nonresistant to AspirinThe Randomized, Multicenter ITALIC TrialMartine Gilard, Marie-Claude Morice, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
- Restricted accessGenome-Wide Significant Loci: How Important Are They?Systems Genetics to Understand Heritability of Coronary Artery Disease and Other Common Complex DisordersJohan L.M. Björkegren, Eric E. Schadt, et al.
Review Topic of the Week
- Restricted accessThe Myth of the “Vulnerable Plaque”Transitioning From a Focus on Individual Lesions to Atherosclerotic Disease Burden for Coronary Artery Disease Risk AssessmentArmin Arbab-Zadeh, Valentin Fuster, et al.
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More