- Restricted accessAcetylcholine-Provoked Coronary Spasm at Site of Significant Organic Stenosis Predicts Poor Prognosis in Patients With Coronary Vasospastic AnginaMasanobu Ishii, Hisao Ogawa, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
GUEST EDITOR'S PAGE
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
- Restricted accessTrends in Infective Endocarditis Incidence, Microbiology, and Valve Replacement in the United States From 2000 to 2011The Devil Is in the DetailsDaniel C. DeSimone, Larry M. Baddour, et al.
- Restricted accessReplyTrends in Infective Endocarditis: Incidence, Microbiology, and Valve Replacement in the United States From 2000 to 2011: The Devil Is in the DetailsSadip Pant, Jawahar L. Mehta, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Wed Jan 22 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sun Jan 19 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Wed Jan 22 2020
- View More