- Restricted access10-Year Coronary Heart Disease Risk Prediction Using Coronary Artery Calcium and Traditional Risk FactorsDerivation in the MESA (Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis) With Validation in the HNR (Heinz Nixdorf Recall) Study and the DHS (Dallas Heart Study)Robyn L. McClelland, Gregory L. Burke, et al.
- Restricted accessImplications of Coronary Artery Calcium Testing Among Statin Candidates According to American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Cholesterol Management GuidelinesMESA (Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis)Khurram Nasir, Harlan M. Krumholz, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Jan 26 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Thu Jan 23 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sun Jan 26 2020
- View More