- Restricted accessComparative Performance of ATRIA, CHADS2, and CHA2DS2-VASc Risk Scores Predicting Stroke in Patients With Atrial FibrillationResults From a National Primary Care DatabaseHendrika A. van den Ham, Tjeerd P. van Staa, et al.
- Restricted accessTrends in the Use of Nonstatin Lipid-Lowering Therapy Among Patients With Coronary Heart DiseaseA Retrospective Cohort Study in the Medicare Population 2007 to 2011Vera Bittner, Paul Muntner, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More