- Restricted accessComparative Performance of ATRIA, CHADS2, and CHA2DS2-VASc Risk Scores Predicting Stroke in Patients With Atrial FibrillationResults From a National Primary Care DatabaseHendrika A. van den Ham, Tjeerd P. van Staa, et al.
- Restricted accessTrends in the Use of Nonstatin Lipid-Lowering Therapy Among Patients With Coronary Heart DiseaseA Retrospective Cohort Study in the Medicare Population 2007 to 2011Vera Bittner, Paul Muntner, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesJacob George, Chim C. Lang, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Long-Term Cardiovascular Risk in Women With Hypertension During PregnancyMichael C. Honigberg, Pradeep Natarajan, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- The Womb and the HeartMore Connected Than We KnewJanet W. Rich-EdwardsJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- Application of the GRACE, TIMI, and TARRACO Risk Scores in Type 2 Myocardial InfarctionSean Murphy, Jason H. Wasfy, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology