- Restricted accessTarget Organ Complications and Cardiovascular Events Associated With Masked Hypertension and White-Coat HypertensionAnalysis From the Dallas Heart StudyDanielle Tientcheu, Wanpen Vongpatanasin, et al.
- Restricted accessEnhanced Cardiac Regenerative Ability of Stem Cells After Ischemia-Reperfusion InjuryRole of Human CD34+ Cells Deficient in MicroRNA-377Darukeshwara Joladarashi, Prasanna Krishnamurthy, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Feb 16 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Thu Feb 06 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Mon Feb 17 2020
- View More