- Restricted accessEarly Intravenous Beta-Blockers in Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Before Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionVincent Roolvink, Arnoud W.J. van 't Hof, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
- Restricted accessReplyLong-QT Syndrome, Brugada Syndrome, and Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia: A Tale of 3 Diseases : Ibutilide as a Torsade de Pointes Stress TestOfer Havakuk and Sami Viskin
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Mar 15 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sat Mar 14 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sat Mar 28 2020
- View More