- Restricted accessBariatric Surgery and Emergency Department Visits and Hospitalizations for Heart Failure ExacerbationPopulation-Based, Self-Controlled SeriesYuichi J. Shimada, Kohei Hasegawa, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
- Restricted accessReplyThe Need for Comprehensive Cardiac Catheterization in Children With Pulmonary Hypertension: To “Cath” or Not in Pediatric Pulmonary Hypertension?Michael L. O’Byrne, Steven J. Kawut, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Thu Sep 19 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- View More