Author + information
- Received May 28, 1985
- Revision received August 7, 1985
- Accepted August 16, 1985
- Published online February 1, 1986.
- Robert W. Kiefaber, MDa,
- Burton S. Tabakin, MD, FACC,
- Laurence H. Coffin, MD and
- Thomas C. Gibson, MB, FACC
- ↵aAddress for reprints: Robert W. Kiefaber, MD, Medical Center Hospital of Vermont, Cardiology Unit, Burlington, Vermont 05402.
This report presents a case of an unusually large unruptured sinus of Valsalva aneurysm complicated by right ventricular outflow tract obstruction, right coronary artery occlusion and incomplete right bundle branch block. Two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiography were instrumental in preoperative diagnosis and postoperative follow-up.
- Received May 28, 1985.
- Revision received August 7, 1985.
- Accepted August 16, 1985.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation