- Restricted accessPredicting Subclinical Atherosclerosis in Low-Risk IndividualsIdeal Cardiovascular Health Score and Fuster-BEWAT ScoreJuan Miguel Fernández-Alvira, Héctor Bueno, et al.
FOCUS SEMINAR: CARDIO-ONCOLOGY
APPROPRIATE USE CRITERIA
- Restricted accessACC/AATS/AHA/ASE/EACTS/HVS/SCA/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/STS 2017 Appropriate Use Criteria for the Treatment of Patients With Severe Aortic StenosisA Report of the American College of Cardiology Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, Heart Valve Society, Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and Society of Thoracic SurgeonsRobert O. Bonow, Vinod H. Thourani, et al.
- Restricted accessMyofilament Calcium-Buffering Dependent Action Potential Triangulation in Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Model of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyLili Wang, Bjorn C. Knollmann, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More