- Restricted accessPredicting Subclinical Atherosclerosis in Low-Risk IndividualsIdeal Cardiovascular Health Score and Fuster-BEWAT ScoreJuan Miguel Fernández-Alvira, Héctor Bueno, et al.
- Restricted accessType of Atrial Fibrillation and Outcomes in Patients With Heart Failure and Reduced Ejection FractionUlrik M. Mogensen, on behalf of the PARADIGM-HF and ATMOSPHERE Investigators and Committees, et al.
FOCUS SEMINAR: CARDIO-ONCOLOGY
APPROPRIATE USE CRITERIA
- Restricted accessACC/AATS/AHA/ASE/EACTS/HVS/SCA/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/STS 2017 Appropriate Use Criteria for the Treatment of Patients With Severe Aortic StenosisA Report of the American College of Cardiology Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, Heart Valve Society, Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and Society of Thoracic SurgeonsRobert O. Bonow, Vinod H. Thourani, et al.
- Restricted accessMyofilament Calcium-Buffering Dependent Action Potential Triangulation in Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Model of Hypertrophic CardiomyopathyLili Wang, Bjorn C. Knollmann, et al.
- Health Status after Transcatheter vs. Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement in Low-Risk Patients with Aortic StenosisSuzanne J. Baron, on behalf of the PARTNER 3 Investigators, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Moving Toward Patient-Centered Endpoints in Future Clinical Trial Design: The Customer is Always RightSaif Anwaruddin, Nimesh D. Desai, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement in Patients with Heart Failure and Secondary Mitral Regurgitation: From COAPT TrialFederico M. Asch, on behalf of the COAPT Investigators, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Transcatheter versus medical treatment of symptomatic severe tricuspid regurgitationMaurizio Taramasso, Francesco Maisano, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology