- Restricted accessCost-Effectiveness of Long-Term Ticagrelor in Patients With Prior Myocardial InfarctionResults From the PEGASUS-TIMI 54 TrialElizabeth A. Magnuson, on behalf of the PEGASUS-TIMI 54 Trial Investigators, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
- Restricted access2017 ACC/AHA/HRS Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Patients With Syncope: Executive SummaryA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm SocietyWin-Kuang Shen, Clyde W. Yancy, et al.
- Restricted accessPacing as a Treatment for Reflex-Mediated (Vasovagal, Situational, or Carotid Sinus Hypersensitivity) Syncope: A Systematic Review for the 2017 ACC/AHA/HRS Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Patients With SyncopeA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm SocietyPaul D. Varosy, Venkatesh Thiruganasambandamoorthy, et al.
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
- Restricted accessReal Clinical Significance of Statin Cessation After Adjustment for Smoking Persistence and Antiplatelet Treatment DiscontinuationPierre-Vladimir Ennezat, Raphaëlle-Ashley Guerbaai, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More