- Restricted accessStroke Risk in Patients With Reduced Ejection Fraction After Myocardial Infarction Without Atrial FibrillationJoão Pedro Ferreira, for the High-Risk Myocardial Infarction Database Initiative, et al.
- Restricted accessNative T1 and ECV of Noninfarcted Myocardium and Outcome in Patients With Coronary Artery DiseaseValentina O. Puntmann, on behalf of International T1 Multicentre CMR Outcome Study, et al.
THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
Review Topic of the Week
Cardiovascular Medicine and Society
FELLOWS-IN-TRAINING & EARLY CAREER PAGE
- CorrectionA. Varbo, B.G. Nordestgaard, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- CorrectionR. De Caterina, R.P. Giugliano, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- ACC/AATS/AHA/ASE/ASNC/HRS/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/STS 2019 Appropriate Use Criteria for Multimodality Imaging in the Assessment of Cardiac Structure and Function in Nonvalvular Heart DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Heart Rhythm Society, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and the Society of Thoracic SurgeonsWriting Group Members, Prem Soman, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Alirocumab Reduces Total Nonfatal Cardiovascular and Fatal Events in the ODYSSEY OUTCOMES TrialMichael Szarek, for the ODYSSEY OUTCOMES Committees and Investigators∗, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology