THE PRESENT AND FUTURE
JACC State-of-the-Art Review
JACC Review Topic of the Week
- Restricted accessLifestyle Modifications for Preventing and Treating Heart FailureMonica Aggarwal, on behalf of American College of Cardiology’s Nutrition and Lifestyle Committee of the Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease Council, et al.
- CorrectionA. Varbo, B.G. Nordestgaard, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- CorrectionR. De Caterina, R.P. Giugliano, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- ACC/AATS/AHA/ASE/ASNC/HRS/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/STS 2019 Appropriate Use Criteria for Multimodality Imaging in the Assessment of Cardiac Structure and Function in Nonvalvular Heart DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Heart Rhythm Society, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and the Society of Thoracic SurgeonsWriting Group Members, Prem Soman, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Alirocumab Reduces Total Nonfatal Cardiovascular and Fatal Events in the ODYSSEY OUTCOMES TrialMichael Szarek, for the ODYSSEY OUTCOMES Committees and Investigators∗, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology