Author + information
- Published online August 12, 2019.
Slotwiner DJ, Raitt MH, Del-Carpio Munoz F, et al.
Impact of Physiologic Pacing Versus Right Ventricular Pacing Among Patients With Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction Greater Than 35%: A Systematic Review for the 2018 ACC/AHA/HRS Guideline on the Evaluation and Management of Patients With Bradycardia and Cardiac Conduction Delay: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society
J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019;74:988–1008.
1. Page 988, “Evidence Review Committee Members” section. “FACC” has been added to the credentials for Drs. Raitt, Mulpuru, and Peterson.
2. Page 988, citation paragraph. The citation previously read, “…Impact of physiologic versus right ventricular pacing….” It has been updated to read, “…Impact of physiologic pacing versus right ventricular pacing….”
3. Page 989, “ACC/AHA Task Force Members” section. An asterisk has been added to the listing for Dr. Ikonomidis and for Dr. Mauri. They are now designated as “*Former Task Force member; current member during the writing effort.”
4. Page 1006, references section. Reference 27 previously read, “27. Borenstein M, Hedges LV, Higgins JPT, et al, eds. Introduction to Meta-Analysis. West Sussex, UK: John Wiley & Sons; 2011.” It has been updated to read, “27. Borenstein M, Hedges LV, Higgins JPT, et al, eds. Introduction to Meta-Analysis. West Sussex, UK: John Wiley & Sons; 2009.”
The online version of the article has been corrected to reflect these changes.
- 2019 American College of Cardiology Foundation, the American Heart Association, Inc., and the Heart Rhythm Society